Finally summer has arrived! And with it plenty of wonderful beauty products for the most beautiful of all seasons. During summer my skin longs for light care, which is quickly absorbed and provides a lot of moisture. I also look forward to vegan, organic face care with the right ingredients, and above all – without the wrong! That’s why this article will be about some face products by Myrto Naturalcosmetics. Myrto doesn’t use any ingredients that can irritate sensitive skin. For example: no preservatives, no additional fragrances, no alcohol.
Myrto Natural Cosmetics is a German manufactory, which focuses on good ingredients. The first time I used one of their products ( their sulfate-free, organic shampoos) I instantly liked the formular. That’s why I am super excited to show you three wonderful products that I tested for Myrto. After a good look at the ingredients and the elaborate composition, I fell in love head over face! 😉 ♡
1. Organic Jojoba Day Cream S – for sensitive skin
- Very light cream for summertime without fragrance
- Hypoallergenic formulation: Vegan, without preservatives, without alcohol, without essential oils, without PEG, without parabene, without silicones, without palm oil and without emulsifiers on fatty acid basis (can attack natural skin barrier)
- rated EXCELLENT by DERMATEST
- Nourishes with Aloe Vera and many organic oils (organic jojoba oil, organic argan oil, organic almond oil, organic shea butter, organic babassu oil)
Ingredients & Composition of Myrto Day Cream S
Ingredients of Myrto Day Cream S: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice* (Water & aloe vera gel extract*) • Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil* (organic jojoba oil) • Butyrospermum Parkii Butter* (organic shea butter) • Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil* (organic almond oil) • Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil* (organic argan oil) • Glycerin (of vegetable origin) • Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil* (organic babassu oil) • Hydrogenated Lecithin • Rhus Verniciflua Cera (berry wax) • Beta-Glucan • Tocopherol (Vitamin E) • Betaine (plant derived conditioner) • Xanthan Gum • Lysolecithin • Kaolin (white clay from france) • Pectin (plant polysaccharides) • Glyceryl Caprylate (plant derived conditioner) • Sodium Levulinate/Anisate (Antimicrobial lactic acid esters with vegetable fatty acids) • Lactic Acid • Vanilla Planifolia Extract* * Controlled organic cultivation
► Check the ingredients of Myrto Day Cream S on myrto-naturalcosmetics.de
My experience: Super great very, very light cream! The cream gets absorbed extremely quickly, so I can apply make up, if I want to. PS: When I first used the Myrto Day Cream S, it crumbled on the skin. After a short research I realized that I simply applied too much. The crumbling is a sign that the skin is already saturated. Now I use a smaller amount, which is perfectly fine for my skin!
2. Organic Summer Day Oil S – Anti-aging facial oil with herbal sunscreen
- High quality oil mixture for the face!
- Avellana oil (wild collection) – natural sun protection factor of 10, high content of vitamin E, strengthens the collagen and elastic fibers of the connective tissue;
- Organic Jojoba Oil – Vitamin E, quickly drains, regulates sebum production, soothes and heals;
- Organic Babassu Oil – anti-inflammatory and cooling, high vitamin E content, cold-pressed and fair trade;
- Schizandra Berry extract – anti-allergenic with a strong anti-inflammatory effect;
- Organic Rosemary Extract – contains antioxidant carnosolic acid, has been shown to reduce redness and micro-inflammation of the tissue caused by UV radiation.
Ingredients & Composition of Myrto Face Oil
Ingredients of Myrto Summer Day Oil S: Avellana Gevuina Seed Oil** (organic avellana oil) • Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil**(organic jojoba oil) • Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil**(organic babassu oil) • Schizandra Sphenanthera Fruit Extract** (Schizandra Berry Extract) • Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract**(Organic Rosmary Extract) ** Controlled organic cultivation
► Check the ingredients of Myrto Summer Day Oil S on myrto-naturalcosmetics.de
My experience: Wonderful oil mix, which has great benefits for the skin. I am still quite new when it comes to skin oils, so I am very excited to use this oil. A great plus: the natural sun protection.
3. Myrto Organic Argan Eye Serum Roll-on
- Without bad ingredients: Vegan, without preservatives, without alcohol, without essential oils, without PEG, without parabene, without silicones and without palm oil
- Pomegranate, sanddorn & argan oil promote cell division and regenerate deeply
- Organic rose water: has an antibacterial, clarifying and harmonizing effect, moisturises, softens eye rings, refines the skin;
- Hyaluronic acid and plant betaine tighten the skin around the eyes
- Rosemary helps against swollen eyes
Ingredients & Composition of Myrto Organic Argan Eye Serum
Ingredients of Myrto Eye Serum: Aqua • Rosa Damascena Flower Water* (rose water) • Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil* (organic argan oil) • Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil* (organic jojoba oil) • Hydrogenated Lecithin • Betaine (plant derived conditioner) • Punica Granatum Seed Extract* (Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil) • Glycerin • Beta-Glucan • Pectin (plant polysaccharides) • Sodium Hyaluronate • Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil* (Organic Seabuckthorn Pulp Oil ) • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder* (Aloe Vera Gel Extract) • Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosmary Extract) • Glyceryl Caprylate (plant derived conditioner) • Xanthan Gum • Sodium Levulinate + Sodium Anisate (Antimicrobial lactic acid esters with vegetable fatty acids) • Vanilla Planifolia Extract* , Lactic Acid
► Check the ingredients of Myrto Organic Argan Eye Serum on myrto-naturalcosmetics.de
My experience: This is my first eye serum of this kind and I must admit: I am addicted! I use it every day. It helps me relieve anxiety and stress & relax
Did you already try one or all of these products?