There is a new hair oil in my collection: the Khadi Vitalizing Hair Oil. After I have been using the Khadi Amla hair oil for years now, I gave this one a shot. This hair oil, like all Khadi Hair Oils is pure natural cosmetics: without silicones and artificial ingredients. It stimulates hair growth and strengthen the hair roots. But does it work? Can you really get long hair fast with this hair oil? Learn all about the application and effect of this oil and my experience with it.
Khadi Vitalising Hair Oil: The Highlights
Hair oils are one of my absolute favorite tips when it comes to long and healthy hair! So naturally I tried A LOT! This hair oil by Khadi fits perfectly into my growing hair oil collection. It is a natural hair oil without any artificial additives, perfumes, silicones or preservatives. The exotic and well thought-out ingredients work best in combination. Here are the highlights:
✔ The ayurvedic formula is certified natural cosmetics (BDIH certified).
✔ Without artificial colors, without perfume, without preservatives, without silicones
✔ Many exclusive herbs stimulate the circulation of the scalp and can accelerate & boost hair growth.
✔ High-quality carrot oil protects your hair.
✔ Camphor, Vitamin E and Ratanjyot support the basis of a healthy scalp.
✔ The combination sesame, coconut and castor oil gives the hair suppleness. Hair breakage and split ends are reduced.
Khadi Vitalising Hair Oil: Top Ingredients to boost hairgrowth
Caution: Many conventional hair oil contain some really unpleasant ingredients. Watch out for the ingredients-list!
Therefore, it is even more important to look at the ingredients more closely. This hair oil has a lot of good ingredients, that’s for sure! Take a look:
• Sesamum Indicum oil (sesam oil) • Cocos Nucifera oil (coconut oil) • Ricinus Communis oil (castor oil) • Eclipta Alba (Bringaraj) • Bacopa Monniera (Brahmi) • Sida cordifolia (Bala) • Butea Monosperma (Palasa) • Trigonella Foenum Greacum (fenugreek) • Abrus precatorios (Gunja) • Emblica officinalis • Citrullus Colocynthis (Indrayan) • Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) • Daucus Carota oil (carrot oil) • Tocopherol • Cinamomum Camphora (Campher) • Onosma Hispidum (Ratanjot) • Linalool • Limonene
• Seasam oil: increases the blood circulation, helps to prevent dandruff formation of the scalp and prevents pelvic diseases. Contains vitamins A and E and antioxidants.
• Coconut oil: Contains medium chain triglycerides (MCT). These MCTs have the perfect molecular structure to quickly penetrate the scalp and hair follicles.
Coconut oil also contains lauric acid. The microflora on the scalp interacts with the lauric acid and forms monolaurin. This in turn has very effective antibacterial and antifungal properties.
• Castor oil: well-known hair growth oil. Perfect to accelerate hair growth. It also stops hair loss and provides plenty of vitamin E and fatty acids.
• Brinjaraj: Famous indian plant for promoting hair growth. It is also said to stop the graying of the hair and fight hair loss.
• Brahmi: calms and relaxes. It has also been a well known Indian remedy for hair loss.
• Bala: Ayurvedic Medicinal Plant (Indian Sandalwood)
Consistency, Packaging, Color and Smell of the Khadi Vitalising Hair Oil
The Khadi Vitalising hair oil is delivered in a nice pipette bottle with a golden cap. It is quite liquid and can be applied very well. The oil itself is golden. It smells really intense. Some people love the smell of Indian herbs, others don’t. I actually like the smell of this hair oil, although I usually prefer more discreet smells. When it comes to natural hair oil, however, I’m like: the more NATURAL herbal fragrance, the better! 😀
How to use Khadi Vitalising Hair Oil
Hair oils are a great intensive treatment for damaged hair! All you have to do is massage it into the scalp and hair and let it soak in for a while. The application of the Khadi Vitalising Hair Oil is relatively simple, thanks to the pipette. I usually concentrate on my scalp and my ends. The middle part of my hair doesn’t really need that much oil. The longer you expose your hair to the oil, the better the result will be. I recommend letting it soak in for at least 2-3 hours. Over night is even better! After that wash your hair as usual. Sometimes it can be quite tricky to wash out hair oil, so it could be necessary to shampoo twice.
TIP: Subtle heat helps the oil to penetrate deeply into the hair. I usually fix my hair with a clamp on the head, wrap my head with a plastic bag and put on a warm cap. In the summer, you can also just sit in the sun!
My Experience with Khadi Vitalising Hair Oil
I have been a fan of Khadi hair oils for years now! I specifically love the Khadi Amla hair oil. The Khadi Vitalizing hair oil is the second hair oil by Khadi that I’ve been using so far. And… just as expected this hair oil did not disappoint me either. It smells very strongly of Indian herbs, has a great consistency and contains great, natural ingredients. My hair also loves this hair oil. It has a very nice shine and feels strengthened after I use it. Besides, I really feel that my hair grows faster, when I regularly use Khadi Hair Oil. Of course there are a lot of different factors to consider, when it comes to hair growth, but this hair oil definitely helps my hair to grow faster! It can stimulate the hair roots and helps to repair damaged hair. All in all 2 thumbs up!
You can shop the Khadi Vitalizing Hair Oil on AMAZON or in some natural cosmetics stores.
Have you already tried this Hair Oil? What is your favorite Oil to use on your hair?